Tuesday 23 August 2011

I won the Copic Oz Hair Challenge!!!!

Hi I'm back already .... because I just found out I won the Copic Oz Colouring Hair Challenge!!!!!!!  All the entries were totally wonderful so they must have had a hard time selecting a winner.  Well done to everyone who entered.

I'm so excited!  It's the first time I have actually won from skill ... not from random draw .... and I also got in the top 3 at Mad For Markers in the Spica Challenge!  I have been in top 3 and top 5 at Tickled Pink also not to mention making it onto the DT at Crafting For All Seasons ... so I'm thrilled ... I must be improving :)

Last week I also won an autographed stamp form La La Land (from a Facebook competition), won over at Dragon's Den (2 digi stamps) blog and Willow Sketchie (a digi stamp)!  Wow entering these challenges is not only fun but rewarding!

I don't know how to 'link' this to my entries ... but if you scroll through the list of my blog entries on the side you will see them.

Wow ... still can't believe it :)

Thankyou wonderful followers for sharing my excitement :)  and Thankyou to all of those who make these challenges and competitions possible ........ wow I'm such a lucky girl.

Talking about lucky ... how lucky am I to have such a gorgeous daughter!  I took this today, she was walking around in my slippers, so cute.


1 comment:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment