Thursday 18 August 2011

Wow! I tried something and love it!

Ok a really quick post ... I was going to go to bed ... but I guess this just proves my addiction!

I was scanning through my emails and realised that I hadn't entered this weeks challenge at Meljen's!  Oh no!  So I thought I would make a start ... but amazingly I started ... and finished!

I used the gorgeous Winter Owl image and coloured him in copics (to be honest I had already coloured him) and added some Ice Stickles for the snow and hat.

The Meljen's challenge this week is Sparkles, Shine and Glitter and this card hits the mark!  It shines, shimmers, glitters and if you are looking at it under lighting you will need sunglasses!



I then attached this image to some metallic looking red card and then got stuck ... I still had my cuttlebug out and wondered what the metallic card would look like embossed.  WOW!!!!!!!  It looks totally AWESOME!
The photos don't do it justice ... you just have to try it ...you will love it!

So I embossed the green with some large snowflakes and red with smaller snowflakes and stuck it all together.  I reckon this is all the card needs as it really looks amazing!  It looks like metal!  Wow!



Ok I'm going to go to bed now!  I have been working night shift the last few nights and am totally exhausted .. I actually have the dizzies!  So night night ... no more blogging for me ... it's 10pm!

Thanks for stopping by  ... again ..... :)

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous image and your embossing looks great.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Shelby - LOVE the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at Meljen's Designs!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute! I think I have this image...gonna have to try and do him the justice you have someday soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment