Saturday 5 November 2011

I have been experimenting ......

Good evening ....... I'm soooooo excited to share my card with you today!!!!  I have created something that I really love.  I 'designed' this all by myself ... although I'm sure there are 100s of cards in blogland like this .... but I have never seen one ... so I'm feeling a bit clever in the creative category today.

Most of you would know that I LOVE to colour but then struggle with putting the project together ..... that is why I love challenges as it 'makes' me finish projects and why I really value being on Design Teams as I don't want to let my team down.

Anyway .... do you want to see a picture?  Ok ......
 ta daaaaaaaa ......
 I have used the gorgeous Lil Fashionette 60s Willow from Tickled Pink Stamps.

 This little 'flap' is to write the message on.
Then it all stand up ...... !!!!!!!!!
I'm totally thrilled with this card.  I coloured the image last night and used the following Copic Markers:-
YG13, RV17, G14, YR04, R95, B93 - for clothes and flowers
E000, E00, B000, R20, YG11 - for skin, eyes and lips
E31, E33, E35 for hair

I am going to apply for the Tickled Pink Stamps Guest Call ..... fingers crossed for me.  There are so many talented cardmakers and paper crafters out there and I haven't really been doing it for long and am still learning, but it doesn't hurt to try out :)  Wish me luck :)

Thankyou for stopping by to check out my project ....... I always appreciate your comments and suggestions.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-
Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge - #44 Anything goes
Copic Oz - Springtime Challenge

11 comments:

  1. Ooo this is wonderful Carly!!!! The design is really cool! As always you´ve done a great job colouring Willow =) She´s so beautiful!
    Thank you for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever, Carly! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and creative. Great coloring (I like the coloring part lots better too). Good luck on the gdt call.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Carly. I haven't seen this type of fold before, so maybe you HAVE invented a new card :) I'm going to give this a go one of these days. Thanks for playing along with us at The Outlawz Copic/Promarker challenge this week. Hope to see you back soon! Oh, and good luck for Tickled Pink Guest call :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card and your coloring is fabulous. Good luck on the guest dt call :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute, love how your card opens up, thank you for joining our challenge at Tickled Pink Stamps, hugs,martina

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful!! What a fun image and great card design!! Thanks so much for playing the CopicOz Challenge!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! This is wonderful!! Great card design and I love the colors! Thanks for joinings us this week on Tickled Pink Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wowee, what a fun card - I Love the colours - suits this goegeous image. Thanks for joining us this week at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges - anything goes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a clever card! i havent seen one like this before. well done you and thanks so much for joining us this week at TPSC.
    Hugs Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! Love it! Thnx for playing with us at TPS Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment