Monday 13 February 2012

Whoopsi Daisy .... Sketch

Hello .... well it's time for another challenge week over at Whoopsi Daisy.  This week there is a lovely sketch to inspire you.  I love the idea of sketches because it can take the 'stress' out of putting a card together.  I don't know about you but sometimes it takes me hours just to lay everything in the right place .. and then I still have to stick it all down!  I really enjoyed this sketch .. and I'm sure you will create something that you love as well .... so don't forget to enter it into our challenge and you could win yourself a prize!

 This image is from Sheet 333 ... you generally get 4 images on a sheet.  I have coloured her in copics and then used papers from my stash for the embellishments.  The flowers were made using a Marianne Design Craftables die and I popped a silver brad through the middle.

My 2.5 year old daughter always love looking at my cards and she always shows them to her Dad .... "Daddy look what Mummy made ... beautiful" ....she always sounds so proud of me.  With this one she opened up the card and looked inside and asked "where the lady looking Mummy?"  "She looking inside?" ..... HOW CUTE!

So don't forget to head on over to the challenge blog and check out the gorgeous creations from the Design Team .... you will be delighted by the gorgeous creations.

Bye for now
xoxoxo Carly

5 comments:

  1. Oh Carly...I had to laugh out loud when I read "Madalyn asked where is she looking?" That is too cute for words and so is this card. The flowers look so crisp and match so well. Another A+ Job!
    Hugs,
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Shirley ... yep she is so funny that little girl of mine!

      xoxo Carly

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card and the layout is stunning:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Sandra .... it is a sketch over at the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge blog .... I really loved the sketch .. mine is slightly different because I didn't have small enough embellishments lol!

      Thankyou for your kind words.

      Delete
  3. oh this is one really gorgeous card Hun just love that image and those flowers are so beautiful hugs Cherylxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment