Wednesday 14 March 2012

Some news to share ....

Hi there fellow bloggers, crafters and my fantastic followers.  I know I have been MIA a bit lately and my cards have been a bit ... ho hum ... well the reason is that two weeks ago we decided to sell our house.

It goes for Auction in 4 weeks (scary!!) so we have been spending all our time preparing this house and desperately trying to find somewhere else to live.  We had found a house we loved but our offers were rejected ..... some of my family are in the real estate business and have been telling us that this house was overpriced ... and that we would find something else we would like ... we may have to rent a while etc etc ....

But we loved this house ....... :(

Well today our final offer was accepted!!!!!!  We may have paid to much but at the end of the day it is the house we wanted in an area we want!

So in the next few months we will be moving out of a bad area onto 1 Acre in a lovely country town!

Super excited!!!!!!  Fingers crossed that the Auction of this house goes well and that we sell for what we would like ........

So ................ my mojo is back and I can't wait to get colouring and creating tonight after my little one goes to bed.

No longer will my nights be taken up searching for properties .... !!!! yippeeeeeee

I'm so happy and I just wanted to share it with you all.

Big Hugs
xoxoxoxox
Carly

11 comments:

  1. wow thats great news carly, ill keep my fingers crossed for you, the house sounds amazing, hugs sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ..... now I can get back to crafting (and packing in between)

      xoxox Carly

      Delete
  2. We completely understand
    I hope you get some needed rest
    Hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammy. I slept a little better last night .... Stress levels have def. dropped.
      Can't wait to get back to normal craft time.

      xoxoxo Carly

      Delete
  3. Good Luck with it all Carly, and I hope all goes well with the sale of your one.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kevin. Me too! We are going to Auction which is exciting .... and terrifying!

      xoxoxo Carly

      Delete
  4. So happy you were able to find the home you wanted and they accepted your offer. We are in the mist of doing this as well but have not yet found the home we want. Figures crossed that we do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Dawn. Its a stressful time! Both buying and selling. But I think the buying is harder .... just the stress of wondering if you are purchasing the right home and worrying that we may have missed something even better LOL ... but we do like this new home and it will be nice to live in the country.
      xoxox Carly

      Delete
  5. Nothing like some good news to get the mojo going - good luck with the house sale - hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judith .... yep mojo is back .... thank goodness .... I was feeling stressed and dreadful and it was worse when I didn't have any mojo to create.

      xoxox Carly

      Delete
  6. I'm so excited for you and will be sending out all my best wishes that the house auction goes well! Take care and keep us posted!
    Congrats!
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment