Saturday 26 May 2012

A Bunch of Flowers for you .....

Good evening.  I hope you have had a wonderful day.  We have had lots of rain and cold weather here in Victoria Australia and I thought things needed brightening up with a celebration of colour and friendship ... so this is for you .... my blogging friend ... I wish I could give you a real bunch but at least a photo will last longer :)


I'm sorry about the terrible photo ... we haven't had any lovely sunlight as such .... so none of my photos were turning out.  I have used the super cute Wryn Blooms from TiddlyInks (here)  I have many of these gorgeous Wryn images ... but not all of them .... something I'm working on though :)

I have coloured Wryn with copic markers.  The purple cardstock has a lovely shimmery texture and I embossed the white with a nice floral embossing folder.

I hope this helps brighten your day.  Happy blogging and crafting.

xoxox
Carly

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-
TiddlyInks #87 Flowers
Moving Along With The Times - Celebration but no B'day
Delightful Challenges - Flowers, Flowers Everywhere
Dilly Beans - Friendship



19 comments:

  1. Super gorgeous Carly! I love the colouring on this super cute image and it is really nice to see purple being used - one of my fave colours! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too! Thank you for your lovely comment.
      xoxox Carly

      Delete
  2. sooo sweet... Gorgeous card love the colours.... your colouring is simply Brillant to that lovely image.. Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May ... you are too kind! Thank you for your lovely comment ... it is an adorable image :)

      xoxox Carly

      Delete
  3. Really pretty card, lovely cute image. The embossing and colour really add to the effect beautifully. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Moving Along With The Times.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fantastic. I really love image

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the touches of purple...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is just so sweet:)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, fab layout & I love the embossing!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT & Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. hiyah carly!!
    sorry your weather has been a bit urgh this week hun but your card is certainly full of sunshine and happiness, wryn looks beautiful and those flowers look awesome.
    thank you for playing along with the tiddly inkers this week
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is sooo beautiful!! I love the Tiddly Inks image you chose, and how you colored her up is divine!! The colors are so happy, they make me smile. So glad you joined us Tinkers this round.
    hugs, Leah

    ReplyDelete
  10. How adorable is this!!! Very, very cute, love the Tiddly image. Thanks for playing with us this week at Dilly Beans!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute - thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is very cute, lovely bright flowers.Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute girly! LOVE that gorgeous purple and this sweet card that really shows off this fun image! Hope you don't mind - sharing on our Facebook page!
    hugs,
    M
    ps thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw it on FB!!! Wow ... you have totally made my day, week, month!!! LOL thankyou :)

      Delete
  14. What a bright and happy card! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card! This is my favorite Tiddly Inks image, so I am always happy to see it on a card. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a happy and sweet card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment