Thursday 12 July 2012

Whimsy - Monochromatic Challenge

Hello again!  Two cards in one day ... .the drought is broken!

This week over at Whimsy Inspiration we are challenging you to make a Monochromatic project.  There are absolutely stunning creations from the Design Team to check out and inspire you.

For my card I have used this gorgeous image called Party Animal.  Seems rather fitting really as my Daughter Madalyn will be turning 3 on Monday so we are having a party this weekend.  And also ... I have been blogging and crafting for 1 year!  Stay tuned because soon I will have a little giveaway on my blog to celebrate.

But back to the challenge over at Whimsy ......

I have coloured the image using Copic Markers R81, R83 & R85.  
The paper is from Kaisercraft Candy Lane Collection.  
The flowers are from my stash .. but I think they are Kaisercraft.  
The die is from Memory Box and its called Macarena Corner.  

Another quick post from me ... I'm off to colour another image.  I have managed to unpack a few supplies and am loving being able to create again.  Hopefully in the next few weeks I can finish unpacking all my craft stash and things will feel back to normal.

Until next time .... enjoy life ...... in pink :)

xoxoxo Carly

2 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment