Thursday 6 September 2012

Tickled Pink Stamps is Sponsoring Do You Stack Up


This week the Pink Ladies decided to have a little fun and create something - we don't get the chance as often as we like these days! The gals have done some truly gorgeous work and if you want to check out their projects in more detail head on over to their blogs.

We also wanted to let you know that the store is having some major technical issues at the moment and is currently closed - we hope to get it sorted out for you ASAP. 


For my card I have used Lil Futuristic Stefan from the Tickled Pink Store.



I have tried to create a Masculine card.  Please excuse the dark pictures ... we have not had sunshine here in days.  And unfortunately the whole household has been sick with that dreaded cold and cough thing thats getting around so I only created this at the last minute .... ooopppsss.



I coloured the image using copics and used some glitter glue on his space suit.  
Some torn paper ...... and done ..... I'm actually quite happy with the result ... especially since I've coughed constantly whilst making it :(

Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time :)
xoxoxox Carly



2 comments:

  1. I like this a lot! Fab image, love the torn paper.. that's very inventive. Those sparkles on his clothes are the perfect touch... he's a little glitzy but not too glam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - you're very talented!! Looks fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment