Sunday 9 September 2012

Washi Tape comp at Deer & Fawn Designs



WIN 20 Rolls of Washi Tape...

WIN 20 Rolls of Washi Tape......
Here is what you have to do...
1. Like the post over on Facebook page
2. Add it to your blog with a link to the Facebook page
3. Get your friends to like Deer & Fawn Designs Facebook page and leave a comment here (Facebook page) to say you sent them
4. Become a follower of the Deer & Fawn Designs blog and leave a comment on the blog on the giveaway post to say who sent you
5. The more people that you send the more tickets you get into the draw to win
So get liking and getting your friends to like and comment
You have until the 1st October 2012 to enter
 
 



https://www.facebook.com/pages/Deer-Fawn-Designs/396966483693695

Now don't forget to mention that I sent you .... as this is how I earn tickets into the draw.  I have still yet to try this tape and have not even purchased any yet ... so would LOVE to win this!

Wish me luck and good luck to you if you enter too!  I hope one of us wins it :)

xoxox Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment