Monday 18 March 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday to my Nephew

Hello :)  These photos are from a week or so ago ... but I thought I would share them.

This is a card I made for my little Nephew's 2nd Birthday.  I used Kaisercraft JungleBug Collection 6x6 pad.

It was so quick to make .. just a quick snip around some pieces I wanted and then I stamped the Sentiment in the tag and used some glossy accents on the ants and the 'brads' on the tag.  Voila!


 Here is my gorgeous girl Madalyn (3.5) giving Cooper (2) his gift.  She decorated this paper bag to use as wrapping paper and also made him a card.  Wish I had taken photos ....


and here is my girl bouncing on the fabulous trampoline my Sister has.  Later on they had the sprinkler on under it ... and she got soaking wet!  

Thanks for stopping by ... see you again soon.

xoxoxo Carly

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful is your card and lovely photos of the children enjoying them selves thanks for sharing them xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a lovely comment